Meet the designer
Hi! My name is Emilie Bolduc and I live in Quebec, Canada. When I was 8 years old, my mother showed me how to crochet and it became a real passion for me.
In my twenties, I discovered that crochet could be modern and tasteful. My childhood dream of having my own little crochet company became reality!
I really enjoy making my own crochet patterns. Whether for a baby or to decorate a couch, I offer a wide range of modern patterns that will please the whole family!
• Simons Store
• "Les idées de ma maison" Magazine, November 2021
• "HELLO CANADA" Magazine, March 2021
• "CHÂTELAINE" Magazine, November 2021
• "CHÂTELAINE" Online Magazine, February 2021
• VÉRO Magazine, November 2022
• Rebecca Page Crochet Summit 2021, as a teacher
• GoSolo Entrepreneur Interview